watch Baked Carrot Fries Recipe, this awesome recipe Baked Carrot Fries Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Baked Carrot Fries Recipe
recipe information Baked Carrot Fries Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThese baked carrot fries are easy to make, very delicious and much healthier then the traditional fries. These roasted carrot fries are seasoned with garlic powder, grated parmesan and more spices. This can be a great and easy side dish or appetizer when you don’t have the time to cook. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
Full written recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More appetizers and side dishes:
Baked Zucchini Fries: http://bit.ly/BakedZucchiniFries
Crunchy Fried Mushrooms: http://bit.ly/CrunchyMushrooms
Crispy Smashed Potatoes: http://bit.ly/SmashedPotatoesTCF
Baked Broccoli Cheese Balls: http://bit.ly/BroccoliCheeseBalls
Fried Eggplants: http://bit.ly/FriedEggplant
For the fries:
3 medium-large carrots
1½ tablespoons Oil
1/4 cup (25g) Parmesan, grated
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1 teaspoon Oregano
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Paprika
For the dipping sauce:
4 tablespoons Mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Chili sauce
1-2 tablespoons chopped parsley or chives
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200˚C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Slice the top and bottom off of carrots then slice them in half, slice each half, slice each half in half lengthwise, then slice each half into thirds lengthwise.
3. In a large bowl, mix carrots, oil, parmesan and spices. Toss until well coated.
4. Spread in one layer on a baking tray.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until carrots are soft and starting to get slightly crispy.
6. While carrots are baking, make the dipping sauce: in a small bowl mix mayo, chili sauce and chopped parsley.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=ZD_5nZr9yhM&ref=share
- Worldwide Recipes