watch Baked Feta Cheese Pasta Viral TikTok Recipe, this awesome recipe Baked Feta Cheese Pasta Viral TikTok Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Baked Feta Cheese Pasta Viral TikTok Recipe
recipe information Baked Feta Cheese Pasta Viral TikTok Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesTikTok recipes going viral again and I decided to check it for you. At the beginning I was skeptical about this baked feta cheese pasta recipe. But after trying this trending recipe I was surprised about the taste; it actually tastes good! This feta and tomatoes pasta dish is creamy, delicious and easy to make.
Full printable recipe + tips how to make the best feta cheese pasta: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Baked-Feta-Cheese-Pasta--Viral-TikTok-Recipe
More pasta recipes:
One Pot Pasta with Tomato Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svk1SwdL1eg
One Pot Mac and Cheese: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzLn0pXntNE
Cacio e Pepe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8gKvO0-ySE
Pesto Pasta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7BlAvh_e6U
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
10oz (280g) Pasta of your choice
8oz (225g) Feta cheese
600g (21oz) Cherry tomatoes or more
3-4 Garlic cloves
1/4 cup (60ml) Olive oil
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1 teaspoon Oregano
1/4 teaspoon Red chili flakes (optional)
Fresh basil, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
2. In a large baking dish or in oven proof skillet place cherry tomatoes, garlic, season with salt, pepper, oregano, red chili flaked. Pour in 1/4 cup of olive oil and mix.
3. In the middle of the dish place a block of feta cheese. Season the feta cheese with salt, pepper, oregano and drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
4. Bake for 35 minutes.
5. Meanwhile bring a large pot of salt water to a boil.
6. When water is boiling, add the pasta and cook according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
7. Take the baking dish from the oven and stir/mash all together until well combined. Add the boiled pasta, chopped basil and toss until combined.
8. Serve and enjoy!
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes