watch Basque Burnt Cheesecake Recipe, this awesome recipe Basque Burnt Cheesecake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Basque Burnt Cheesecake Recipe
recipe information Basque Burnt Cheesecake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesHave you ever tried burnt Basque cheesecake? This Spanish baked cheesecake recipe is very popular cake in san Sebastian, and there is a reason for this. Basque burnt cheesecake is very creamy, rich and really easy to make. You need only basic ingredients, one bowl, one pan and few minutes of work. If you’ve never tried this amazing cheesecake, you should give it a try!
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Cheesecake Recipes:
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PecanCheesecakeYT
Lemon Cheesecake Bars: http://bit.ly/LemonCCBars
No-Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/TiramisuCheesecakeYT
No-Bake Nutella-Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NutellaPBCheesecake
No-Bake Kinder Bueno Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/KinderBuenoCheesecakeYT
2¾ cups (620g) Cream cheese
1¼ cups (250g) Sugar
4 large Eggs
1/2 teaspoon Salt
2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream
1/4 cup (30g) Flour
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F). Grease and line two layers of parchment paper into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan with baking paper, so the paper comes 1-inch (2-3cm) above the rim of the pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until incorporated and smooth. Add eggs, one at the time, beating to combine after each addition.
3. Add vanilla extract and heavy cream. Beat just until incorporated.
4. Sift in flour and salt. Mix until combined.
5. Pour the cheesecake batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50 minutes or until the top is dark brown, and the cake still jiggly in the center.
6. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Carefully peel away parchment from sides of cheesecake.
• To make a higher cake, use same measurements for 8-inch (20cm) pan.
- Worldwide Recipes