watch Cheesy Mashed Potato Pancakes Recipe, this awesome recipe Cheesy Mashed Potato Pancakes Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Cheesy Mashed Potato Pancakes Recipe
recipe information Cheesy Mashed Potato Pancakes Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesDon't know what to do with leftover mashed potato? Try these cheesy mashed potato pancakes. Only few minutes of work and you have delicious potato pancakes.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Cheesy-Mashed-Potato-Pancakes-Recipe
More Quick and Easy Recipes:
Potato Latkes: http://bit.ly/PotatoLatkesTCF
Cheese Stuffed Mashed Potato Balls: http://bit.ly/MashedPotatoBalls
Baked Zucchini Fries: http://bit.ly/BakedZucchiniFries
Zucchini Fritters Recipe: http://bit.ly/ZucchiniFrittersTCF
Crispy Roasted Potatoes: http://bit.ly/RoastedCrispyPotatoes
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes 8-10 pancakes
3 medium potatoes
1/4 cup (30g) flour
1 cup (120g) cheddar cheese, shredded
2 green onions
1 cup (110g) breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Oil for frying
Sour cream for serving
1. In a large pot of salted water boil potatoes until tender.
2. Peel the potatoes, mash and let cool.
3. Add flour, chopped green onions, cheddar, salt, pepper, garlic powder and egg. Mix until well combined.
4. With your hands, create pancakes from the potato mixture. Coat then with breadcrumbs.
5. Heat 3-4 tablespoons of oil in a large pan. Fry the pancakes over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy. Transfer to a paper towel to drain.
6. Serve with sour cream.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Nonstick pan: http://amzn.to/2sHzDqe
*some links provided above are affiliate links