watch Chicken Schnitzel Recipe How to Make Chicken Schnitzel, this awesome recipe Chicken Schnitzel Recipe How to Make Chicken Schnitzel in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Chicken Schnitzel Recipe How to Make Chicken Schnitzel
recipe information Chicken Schnitzel Recipe How to Make Chicken Schnitzel, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make the best chicken schnitzel – crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside. If you are not familiar with this dish, chicken schnitzel (Chicken cutlets) is a pounded chicken breast coated with breadcrumbs. If you are looking for a budget meal that your kids and family will love, this schnitzel recipe is for you.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More chicken recipes:
Quick and Easy Chicken Curry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRYOVVexMhU
Honey Sesame Chicken: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoMpDn28FII
One Pan Roasted Chicken and Potatoes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bYkOhDnBYM
Butter Chicken: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfGZ0Np7zso&t=2s
Makes 8 schnitzels
2 lbs (900g) boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 large breasts)
1 cup (125g) Flour for dredging
2-2½ cups (200-250g) Breadcrumbs, panko or regular
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, optional
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1 teaspoon Paprika
Oil for frying
Lemon wedges for serving
1. Cut each chicken breast into two pieces. Place each piece of chicken breast between two sheets of plastic wrap. Use a mallet or a rolling pin to pound the breasts until they are about ¼ inch (1/2cm) thick.
2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Set up three wide and shallow bowls/plates. In the first bowl place flour, in the second beat eggs with mustard, in the third bowl mix breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and paprika.
4. Start by coating the chicken in the flour mixture first, shaking off any excess, then dip in egg mixture, then coat with breadcrumbs.
5. I a large skillet or pan, heat oil. Once the oil is hot enough place a schnitzel into the skillet and fry until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes on each side.
6. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
7. Serve with fresh salad and enjoy!
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=zWUlxCYsw-4&ref=share
- Worldwide Recipes