watch Chocolate Cheesecake Bars Recipe Triple Chocolate Cheesecake, this awesome recipe Chocolate Cheesecake Bars Recipe Triple Chocolate Cheesecake in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Chocolate Cheesecake Bars Recipe Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
recipe information Chocolate Cheesecake Bars Recipe Triple Chocolate Cheesecake, in section Worldwide RecipesThese chocolate cheesecake bars are the ultimate dessert for chocolate lovers. The cake made with easy Oreo crust, creamy, rich and decadent chocolate cheesecake filling and topped with dark chocolate ganache. Follow this easy recipe to learn how to make the best chocolate cheesecake.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Chocolate Recipes:
Chocolate Cupcakes: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCupcakesYT
Chocolate Pancakes: http://bit.ly/ChocolatePancake
Gluten free chocolate cake: http://bit.ly/GlutenFreeCake
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars: http://bit.ly/ChocolateOatBars
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies: Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
For the crust:
26 Oreo cookies
4 tablespoons (60g) butter, melted
For the filling:
2½ cups (560g) cream cheese
2/3 cup (160g) sour cream
250g (8.8oz) Dark chocolate
3/4 cup +2 tbsp (175g) sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
For the topping:
125g (4.4oz) Dark chocolate
2/3 cup (160ml) heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 325F (160C).
2. Make the crust: In a food processor or Ziploc bag crush Oreo cookies to fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined.
3. Press into 9X9-inch (22X22cm) square pan or 20X25cm rectangle pan baking lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside while making the filling.
4. Make the filling: Chop the chocolate and place in a heat proof bowl. Set over pot with simmering water and melt completely (you can do this step in the microwave: 20 seconds pulses until melted). Set aside.
5. In a large bowl beat cream cheese, sugar and salt, beat until smooth. And sour cream and beat again until smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl if needed.
6. Add the eggs, one at the time, beating to combine after each one. Add the melted chocolate, mix until combined and smooth.
7. Pour over the crust and bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Let cool to room temperature for one hour, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
8. Make the topping: chop the chocolate, place in a large bowl. In a saucepan bring the heavy cream to a simmer. Pour over the chocolate. Let sit for 1-2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
9. Release the cheesecake from the pan. Pour chocolate ganache over the cheesecake, spread evenly.
10. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Trim the edges and cut into bars.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes