watch Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe Chocolate Pudding Cake No Bake Eggless, this awesome recipe Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe Chocolate Pudding Cake No Bake Eggless in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe Chocolate Pudding Cake No Bake Eggless
recipe information Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe Chocolate Pudding Cake No Bake Eggless, in section Worldwide RecipesThis easy chocolate mousse cake is creamy, rich and light. This recipe is eggless and doesn’t require gelatin. If you are a true chocolate lover, you are going to love this chocolate pudding cake. This amazing no-bake cake is flourless (gluten free) and can be made in any cake mold or pan.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Chocolate Recipes:
Chocolate Lava Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD3ZBBXMn4c
3-Ingredient Chocolate Ice Cream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rsLIcl7sW4
No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5V4kBqzDik
Vegan Chocolate Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK-3DR4D2Lw
4 cups (1L) Milk
1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream
1/3 cup (40g) Cocoa powder
150g (5.3oz) Dark chocolate
1/2 cup + tbsp. (125g) Sugar
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cup (65g) Cornstarch (corn flour)
1. Line a 9x5--inch (23X12cm) loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a bowl stir cocoa powder and cornstarch, gradually add 1 cup (240ml) of milk, while constantly whisking, until incorporated and smooth. Strain through a fine sieve and set aside.
3. In a large pot combine 3 cups of milk, cream, sugar and salt. Place the pot over low-medium heat and let the sugar dissolve. Then pour in the cornstarch mixture and cook, over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickens, about 8-10 minutes. Turn the heat off, add chopped chocolate and stir until melted and combined. Strain through a fine sieve (optional).
4. Pour the batter into prepared pan, let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
5. Before serving dust with cocoa powder.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=nxpS6nrJNA4
- Worldwide Recipes