watch Chocolate Quinoa Cookies Recipe Healthy Quinoa Crisps, this awesome recipe Chocolate Quinoa Cookies Recipe Healthy Quinoa Crisps in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Chocolate Quinoa Cookies Recipe Healthy Quinoa Crisps
recipe information Chocolate Quinoa Cookies Recipe Healthy Quinoa Crisps, in section Worldwide RecipesClick the link: https://bit.ly/3s3HGri and use my code (CF20) for 20% off! Thanks OliveNation, for sponsoring this video!
These healthy chocolate quinoa crisps are healthy, delicious and super easy to make. If you are into vegan desserts or vegan snacks, then this recipe is just for you. These cookies are made of puffed quinoa, dark chocolate, coconut oil and other basic ingredients. All you need is 10 minutes of work and you got amazing snack.
Full printable recipe + tips: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Chocolate-Quinoa-Cookies-Recipe--Healthy-Quinoa-Crisps
Other healthy dessert recipes:
3-Ingredient Chocolate Oatmeal Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4dXb9zX4VY
No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2h6-L5HobY
No-Bake Oatmeal Energy Balls – 3 Easy Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoWTjUl9t4Y
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
Makes 18-20 cookies
3 tablespoons (45) Coconut oil
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
2 cups (140g) Puffed quinoa
1/3 cup (33g) desiccated/shredded coconut
250g (8.8oz) Dark chocolate
1. Chop the chocolate and place in heatproof bowl, add coconut oil and place the bowl over a double boiler (a pot with simmering water).
2. Melt the chocolate completely and remove from heat.
3. Add vanilla extract, puffed quinoa and desiccated coconut. Mix until well combined.
4. Using an ice cream scooper or a regular spoon to scoop about 18-20 equal sized cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Place the cookies in the fridge for about 1 hour or until set.
6. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Recipe inspired by: https://cleanfoodcrush.com/no-bake-chocolate-quinoa-crispy-treats/
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes