watch Cr me Caramel Recipe How to Make Flan Custard Pudding, this awesome recipe Cr me Caramel Recipe How to Make Flan Custard Pudding in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Cr me Caramel Recipe How to Make Flan Custard Pudding
recipe information Cr me Caramel Recipe How to Make Flan Custard Pudding, in section Worldwide RecipesThis dessert has many names, some call it flan, some call it crème caramel or custard pudding and in some places it’s called egg pudding. It all depends on the country you are in. But the dessert is the same basic dessert with basic ingredients. This dessert is pretty easy to make, you always can make it ahead and it’s good for parties, holidays and birthdays. Follow this easy recipe to learn how to make creamy, rich and delicious crème caramel.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Easy recipes:
Chocolate Fudge Cake: http://bit.ly/ChocolateFudgeCakeTCF
Apple Crumble Muffins: http://bit.ly/AppleCrumbleMuffins
Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake: http://bit.ly/ChocolateMugCakeYT
Nutella Mousse: http://bit.ly/NutellaMousse
Makes 4-5 servings
For the custard:
3 Large eggs
2 cups (480ml) Milk
1/4 cup (50g) Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the caramel topping:
1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp. (120g) Sugar
2 tablespoons (30ml) Water
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
2. Make the caramel: In a saucepan, cook the sugar and water over medium heat, until it is a dark golden brown. Divide the caramel among 4 ramekins. Set aside.
3. Make the custard: In a small saucepan combine milk and sugar. Heat the milk until the sugar has dissolved, do not boil.
4. In a heatproof bowl whisk eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually pout hot milk, while constantly whisking. Sieve.
5. Pour the custard into prepared ramekins, place the ramekins in a large roasting tray (water bath). Carefully add the boiling water into the tray until it is halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
6. Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from oven, let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
7. Before serving run a knife around the ramekins, invert and serve cold.
• Instead 4 ramekins you can use one 7-inch (18cm) round cake pan.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=Tcj9zVQ4QWg
- Worldwide Recipes