watch Duchess Potatoes Recipe How to Make Mashed Potato Swirls, this awesome recipe Duchess Potatoes Recipe How to Make Mashed Potato Swirls in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Duchess Potatoes Recipe How to Make Mashed Potato Swirls
recipe information Duchess Potatoes Recipe How to Make Mashed Potato Swirls, in section Worldwide RecipesAnother easy and delicious recipe with mashed potatoes. And for this time: Duchess potatoes (mashed potato swirls). Great appetizer or side dish for any meal.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Duchess-Potatoes-Recipe-Mashed-Potato-Swirls
More Easy Recipes:
Sweet Potato Stack: http://bit.ly/SweetPotatoStack
Cheesy Mashed Potato Pancakes: http://bit.ly/MashedPotatoPancakes
Crispy Smashed Potatoes: http://bit.ly/SmashedPotatoesTCF
Onion Rings: http://bit.ly/OnionRingsTCF
Broccoli Mac and Cheese: http://bit.ly/BroccoliMacNCheese
My favorite kitchen equipment:
2½ pounds (1.2kg) Potatoes
4 tablespoons (60g) Butter, room temperature
3 Egg yolks
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
2-3 tablespoons Chives, chopped
1. Peel and cut potatoes into chunks. Place in a large pot, cover fully with cold water, add 1-2 teaspoons of salt. Bring to a boil. simmer until tender, about 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
3. Drain and let the potatoes to dry few minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and mash, add butter and stir until incorporated. Add egg yolks and stir until smooth. Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and chives.
4. Transfer the mashed potato into a piping bag fitted with a wide star tip. Pipe mashed potato mixture on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for minutes 15-20, until golden brown.
• When you adding to egg yolks make sure that the potato mixture is not too hot, otherwise the egg yolks will cook.