watch Dulce De Leche Mini Cheesecakes Recipe, this awesome recipe Dulce De Leche Mini Cheesecakes Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Dulce De Leche Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
recipe information Dulce De Leche Mini Cheesecakes Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make quick and easy dulce de leche mini cheesecakes. This recipe is super easy and make in muffin tin, so you don't need any special equipment. These mini cheesecakes are rich, creamy and topped with delicious dulce de leche.
Full written recipe + tips: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Dulce-De-Leche-Mini-Cheesecakes-Recipe
MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES:
3-Ingredient Japanese Cheesecake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT5PQkM9ekM
Baklava Cheesecake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHiejC4tEUE
Basque Burnt Cheesecake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQbjTT1num0
Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6b7x6uxUR8
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
For the crust:
120g (4.3oz) Biscuits/graham crackers
4 tablespoons (60g) Butter, melted
For the filling:
300g (10.5oz) Cream cheese
1/2 cup (115g) Sour cream
1/2 cup (100g) Sugar
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
250g Dulce de leche
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
2. In a food processor or a Ziploc bag crush the biscuits into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Divide evenly among 12 muffin cups. Press into the bottom. Bake for 5-8 minutes, remove from oven and set aside.
3. Reduce oven heat to 325F (360C).
4. In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar, beat until creamy. Add vanilla extract, lemon juice, lemon zest, sour cream and beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at the time, beating just until combined after each addition.
5. Divide the filling between the cups.
6. Bake for 15minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
7. In a heatproof bowl, heat the dulce de leche and spread on top of each cheesecake.
8. refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Worldwide Recipes