watch Easy 15 Minutes Cake in a Frying Pan No-Bake Chocolate Cake, this awesome recipe Easy 15 Minutes Cake in a Frying Pan No-Bake Chocolate Cake in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Easy 15 Minutes Cake in a Frying Pan No-Bake Chocolate Cake
recipe information Easy 15 Minutes Cake in a Frying Pan No-Bake Chocolate Cake, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make the easiest cake ever – cake in a frying pan! To make this pancake cake you need only 15 minutes of work and few basic ingredients. This easy chocolate cake is made with 4 layers of cake (pancake), creamy mascarpone cream, chocolate ganache and chopped pistachios. The beauty of this cake is that you can make as much slices as you want, and you don't have to make a whole cake.
Full printbale recipe + frequently asked questions: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Easy-15-Minutes-Cake-in-a-Frying-Pan--NoBake-Chocolate-Cake
More Easy Desserts Recipes:
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a96NsBm0Xsw
3-Ingredient Chocolate Oatmeal Cake : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4dXb9zX4VY
Easy No-Bake Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62NlyH5hTfQ
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQIWlEcqpc8
No-Bake Biscuit Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwpMKHZwI5k
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
For the cake layer:
2 tablespoons (25g) Sugar
1 tablespoon (15g) Butter, melted
1/3 cup (80ml) Milk
1/2 cup (63g) All-purpose flour
2 tablespoons (15g) Cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
1/8 teaspoon Salt
For the filling:
1/2 cup (115g) Mascarpone cheese
1 1/2 tablespoons (30ml) Milk
3 tablespoons (20g) Powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the topping:
40g Dark chocolate
1/4 cup (60ml) Heavy cream
1. Make the cake layer: in a bowl, whisk egg and sugar until combined. Add milk, butter and whisk until combined. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Stir until combined and smooth.
2. Heat a 9-inch (23cm) non-stick pan, lightly grease the pan with oil spray with oil.
3. Pour the butter, spread it evenly. Cover with a lid. Cook over medium-low heat until bubbles start to form on the surface of the pancake, about 3-4 minutes. Flip and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
4. Make the filling: in a small bowl, stir mascarpone, milk, powdered sugar and vanilla extract, mix until smooth. Transfer to a piping bag (optional).
5. Cut the pancake into equal quarters. Assembly: take one quarter of the cake layer and spread 1/3 of the cream, then top with the second quarter and spread another 1/3 of the cream, top with third cake layer and spread the last 1/3 of the cream. Then, top with the last cake quarter. Then cut the cake into two smaller slices as showed in the video. Set aside.
6. Make the ganache: chop the chocolate and place in a heat proof bowl. in a small saucepan bring heavy cream to a simmer. Pour over the chocolate and let sit for 1-2 minutes, then stir until melted.
7. Pour chocolate ganache over the cake slices. Sprinkle with chopped pistachios and serve.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes