watch Easy Apple Layer Cake Recipe, this awesome recipe Easy Apple Layer Cake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Easy Apple Layer Cake Recipe
recipe information Easy Apple Layer Cake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis apple cake recipe is the easiest you cake find! Only few basic ingredients, 15 minutes of work and you got the most delicious apple layer cake. 4 layers of soft semolina layers, 3 layers of moist and delicious apple layers. No kneading required, no eggs, no yeast and just 2 bowls.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More easy cake recipe:
Apple Oatmeal Cake: http://bit.ly/AppleOatmealCake
Strawberry Cake: http://bit.ly/StrawberryCakeYT
Apple Crumble Cake: http://bit.ly/AppleCrumbleCakeYT
Olive Oil Orange Cake: http://bit.ly/OOOCakeTCF
Upside-Down Banana Cake: http://bit.ly/Upside-DownBananaYT
1 cup (125g) Flour
1 cup (170g) semolina
3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. (175g) Sugar
1½ teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons (30g) butter, melted
3/4 cup (180ml) Milk
2-3 tablespoons Lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Grease 8-inch (20cm) round cake pan with butter, line bottom and sides with parchment paper. Grease the parchment as well.
2. In a large bowl mix flour, semolina, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. Peel the apples, grate and transfer to a bowl. Add lemon juice and stir. Set aside.
4. Spread 1/4 of the flour mixture over the bottom of the pan, then spread 1/3 of the grated apples. Repeat this process with the reaming flour mixture and grated apples. In total: 4 flour layer and 3 apple layers.
5. In a small bowl mix milk and melted butter. Pour milk mixture over the cake and pierce with a fork so the milk mixture will pass through the layers.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Let cool before slicing.
Recipe inspired by: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrtxEo6_YRo
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=z8FWecrcH70&ref=share
- Worldwide Recipes