watch Easy Honey Oatmeal Bread Recipe, this awesome recipe Easy Honey Oatmeal Bread Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Easy Honey Oatmeal Bread Recipe
recipe information Easy Honey Oatmeal Bread Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis honey oatmeal bread is one of my favorite bread recipes. Nice crust on the outside, soft and delicate on the inside with gentle flavor of honey. This bread recipe is healthy and full of good nutritional values, made with rolled oats and whole wheat flour.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Honey-Oatmeal-Bread-Recipe
More Bread Recipes:
Garlic Parmesan Herb Challah Bread: http://bit.ly/GarlicChallahBread
Flat Bread filled with green onion and cheese: http://bit.ly/FilledFlatBread
Caramelized Onion Bread: http://bit.ly/CaramelizedOnionBread
Maple Oatmeal Bread Recipe: http://bit.ly/MapleOatmealBreadYT
Garlic Dinner Rolls: http://bit.ly/GarlicRolls
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1 cup (90g) Rolled oats
3 cups (390g) Whole wheat flour
1/4 cup (85g) Honey
1½ cups (360ml) Boiling water
1¼ teaspoons Instant dry yeast
1½ teaspoons Salt
2 tablespoons (30g) Melted butter
1 Tbsp. boiling water + 1 Tbsp. honey for brushing
1. In a large mixing bowl, or in the bowl of an electric mixer combine boiling water, oats, honey, butter and salt. Mix and let cool slightly.
2. Add flour, yeast and stir until dough forms. Knead the dough for 7-8 minutes.
3. Place the dough in a lightly greased bowl, cover and let rise for 1 hour, until doubled.
4. Gently deflate the dough, shape it into a log. Place the log in a lightly greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Cover the pan, let rise for about 1 hour or it's crowned about 1-inch over the rim of the pan.
5. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). stir 1 tablespoon of honey water 1 teaspoon of water.
6. Gently brush with honey mixture and sprinkle some rolled oats on top of the loaf. Bake for 40-45 minutes. If the bread appears to be browning too quickly, cover with aluminum foil for the rest of baking.
7. Let cool 10 minutes in the pan, release from the pan and allow to cool completely before cutting.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: