watch Easy Spanish Churros Recipe Egg Free Churros, this awesome recipe Easy Spanish Churros Recipe Egg Free Churros in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Easy Spanish Churros Recipe Egg Free Churros
recipe information Easy Spanish Churros Recipe Egg Free Churros, in section Worldwide RecipesThese classic Spanish churros are so easy to make. They’re crispy on the outside, soft and tender on the inside and of course, super delicious! Coat these homemade churros with sugar and cinnamon mixture and serve them with chocolate dipping sauce and you have the perfect dessert! This version of churros is egg free and dairy free and the dough contain only 4 ingredients!
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Dessert Recipes:
Homemade Nutella: http://bit.ly/HomemadeNutellaYT
White Chocolate Fudge: http://bit.ly/WhiteChocolateFudge
Red Velvet Cake: http://bit.ly/RedVelvetCakeTCF
Chocolate Cupcakes: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCupcakesYT
Apple Crumble Cake: http://bit.ly/AppleCrumbleCakeYT
Makes 18-20 churros
For the churros:
1 cup (125g) Flour
1 cup (240ml) Water
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 tablespoon Olive oil/vegetable oil
For the chocolate sauce:
100g (3.5oz) Dark chocolate
1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy cream
For coating the churros:
1/4 cup (50g) Sugar
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
Oil for frying
1. Prepare churros dough: pour the water into a medium sized saucepan, add 1 tablespoon of oil, salt and bring to a boil.
2. Once the water boils, remove from heat, add flour and stir until smooth dough forms. If needed transfer the dough to a lightly oiled surface and knead until smooth.
3. Transfer the dough into a churrera or double piping bag fitted with a star tip. Set aside while oil heats.
4. Prepare the coating: in a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
5. Prepare chocolate sauce for churros: chop dark chocolate, transfer to a large bowl. In a small sauce pan heat heavy cream, pour over the chocolate. Let sit for 1-2 minutes. Stir until smooth and thick. Transfer to a mug or small bowl.
6. Fry the churros: Heat oil for frying in a Dutch-oven or deep skillet to 350F (180C). Pipe strips of dough into hot oil using a pastry bag. Fry in batches (4-5 churros at the time) until golden; drain on paper towels.
7. Roll the churros in the sugar-cinnamon mixture and serve immediately.
• Make sure you are using two 2 Piping bags (1 in each other), or a piping bag that is made of not made of thin plastic, otherwise it can tear.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes