watch Falafel Burger Recipe, this awesome recipe Falafel Burger Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Falafel Burger Recipe
recipe information Falafel Burger Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis homemade falafel burger recipe is crispy from the outside and green and juicy from the inside. Exactly like the famous falafel balls recipe, just in a burger shape that is much more fun to eat. This burger recipe is absolutely vegan and it’s pretty easy to make. Great burger recipe for parties and holidays. These burgers can be bakes for a healthier version or can be fried for a tastier version ;)
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More recipes you may like:
Vegan Beet Burger: http://bit.ly/BeetrootBurger
Hasselback potatoes: http://bit.ly/HasselbackPotatoesRecipe
Cabbage Pie: http://bit.ly/CabbagePieYT
Cabbage Meatballs: http://bit.ly/CabbageMeatballs
Crunchy Fried Mushrooms: http://bit.ly/CrunchyMushrooms
Makes 10 burgers
For the falafel:
2 cups (400g) dried chickpeas, don’t use canned
1 small Onion
3-5 garlic cloves
1/3 bunch Parsley
1/2 bunch Cilantro
4 tablespoons (30g) Flour/breadcrumbs or chickpea flour for gluten free version
1¼ teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1 teaspoon Cumin
1 teaspoon Paprika
2 teaspoons baking soda
Oil for frying
1. Put the chickpeas in a large bowl and cover them with about 2-3 inches of cold water. Let soak overnight, then wash and drain.
2. To a food processor add roughly chopped onion, garlic cloves, parsley, coriander and spices. Pulse for 30-60 seconds. Add drained chickpeas to the food processor, process until smooth but still crumbly.
3. Transfer to a large bowl, add breadcrumbs/flour and mix until combined. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Remove falafel mixture from the fridge and shape into burger patties.
5. In a large pan or skillet heat olive oil. Fry falafel burger over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a paper towel. Second option: spray with cooking oil and bake the burgers for 25 minutes at 200C (400F).
6. Spread some tahini sauce or hummus on the burger bus, place the burger on top. Garnish with tomato, red onion, pickles and lettuce.
• If your food processor is not big enough, make the falafel mixture in two batches.
• You can refrigerate falafel mixture up to 3 days (covered).
• You can freeze falafel mixture up to a month.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes