watch Ferrero Rocher Cake Recipe How to Make Ferrero Rocher Cake, this awesome recipe Ferrero Rocher Cake Recipe How to Make Ferrero Rocher Cake in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Ferrero Rocher Cake Recipe How to Make Ferrero Rocher Cake
recipe information Ferrero Rocher Cake Recipe How to Make Ferrero Rocher Cake, in section Worldwide RecipesThis cake is a special cake for Ferrero Rocher lover. This Ferrero Rocher cake is rich, delicate, full of hazelnut and chocolate flavors. Perfect cake for birthdays, holidays or just a cake for the weekend. This beautiful cake contains 3 layers of chocolate-hazelnut cake, chocolate-hazelnut frosting, wafers and Ferrero Rocher candies.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Ferrero-Rocher-Cake-Recipe
More Cake Recipes:
Napoleon Cake: http://bit.ly/NapoleonCake
Medovik - Russian Honey Cake: http://bit.ly/Medovik
Carrot Cake: http://bit.ly/CarrotCakeRecipe1
Red Velvet Cake: http://bit.ly/RedVelvetCakeTCF
Lemon Blueberry Ricotta Pound Cake: http://bit.ly/LemonBlueberryRicotta
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the cake:
1/2 cup (100g) Sugar
180g (6oz) Ground hazelnuts
3 tablespoons (25g) Flour
3 tablespoons (22g) Cocoa powder
2½ teaspoons Baking powder
For the frosting:
260g (1 cup + 2 tablespoons) Butter, room temperature
2/3 cup (200g) Nutella
170g (6oz) Dark/milk Chocolate
40g crushed wafers
8 Ferrero rocher candies
100g (3.5oz) Chopped hazelnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Line three – 8 inch (20cm) round pans with parchment paper and grease with butter.
2. Place the hazelnuts in a food processor and process until finely ground.
3. In one bowl sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder. Stir in the ground hazelnuts.
4. In a large bowl whip eggs on high speed, slowly add sugar and whip until tripled in volume, about 10 minutes.
5. Using a spatula, gently fold the dry ingredients into the eggs in 3 additions.
6. Divide the batter between three pans and bake for 40 minutes. until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pans, release from the pan and let cool completely on cooling rack.
8. Make the frosting: in a heatproof bowl, melt the chocolate over a double boiler or in a microwave (in a 30 sec pulses) and let cool to room temperature. Add room temperature butter and Nutella. Whip until fully incorporated and fluffy.
9. Assemble: transfer 5-6 tablespoons of the frosting to a piping bag and keep for later. Place one cake layer on your serving dish, spread a layer of frosting and sprinkle with half of the crushed wafers. Place another layer of cake and repeat the process. Spread the remaining frosting on top and side of the cake.
10. For final decoration: toast the hazelnuts on a pan, crush them and coat the side of the cake. Pipe starts on top of the cake and place 1 Ferrero rocher on each star.
11. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
• I forgot to show it in the video BUT to make the cake more moist, before you spread the frosting over the cake layers brush the cake with some syrup, rum, jam+water or some other liquid. Otherwise your cake will be too dry!
• Recipe for a simple syrup to soak the cake: In a medium saucepan combine ½ cup sugar and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool.
• You can make this cake with only two layers.
• If your oven is big enough, you can bake all 3 cake pans together. My over is too small for that.
• For the decoration: I chopped the hazelnuts coarsely, But Looking back I think it is better to finely chop them.