watch Fried Milk Recipe Spanish Leche Frita Dessert, this awesome recipe Fried Milk Recipe Spanish Leche Frita Dessert in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Fried Milk Recipe Spanish Leche Frita Dessert
recipe information Fried Milk Recipe Spanish Leche Frita Dessert, in section Worldwide RecipesLeche frita (fried milk) is a very interesting and unique Spanish traditional dessert. This dessert is has a silky smooth texture, sweet and rich flavor and very unique look. It's pretty easy to prepare leche frita, the custard is eggless, and the results are spectacular.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Fried-milk-Recipe
More Easy Dessert Recipes:
Strawberry Panna Cotta: http://bit.ly/StrawberryPannaCottaYT
Upside-Down Banana Cake: http://bit.ly/Upside-DownBananaYT
Almond Cake: http://bit.ly/FlourlessAlmondCakeYT
No-Bake Coconut Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/CoconutCheesecakeYT
My favorite kitchen equipment:
4 cups (960ml) Milk, divided
1 Cinnamon stick
Lemon peel from 1 small lemon
1/2 cup (100g) Sugar
2/3 cup (85g) Cornstarch
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For coating and frying:
1/2 cup (65g) Flour
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
1/2 cup (100g) sugar
oil for frying
1. Place 3 cups of milk, sugar, cinnamon stick, and lemon peel and pinch of salt in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat.
2. Meanwhile in a bowl, whisk cornstarch with the remaining 1 cup of milk. Whisk until smooth.
3. Remove cinnamon stick and lemon peel from the hot milk. Pour the cornstarch mixture to the hot milk and heat over low-medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickens. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract.
4. Pour the mixture into a pan lined with parchment paper. Cover with plastic wrap, let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
5. When chilled, cut into squares.
6. Prepare the coating: in one bowl beat 2 eggs, in the second bowl put flour, in the second plate/bowl mix sugar and cinnamon.
7. Coat milk squares in flour, then dip in beaten eggs.
8. Fry in hot oil for about 1-2 minutes on each side, until golden.
9. Transfer to a paper towel to drain, then coat with sugar-cinnamon mixture. Serve warm!
• To make the custard more flavorful you can add orange peel and other spices.
• Suggested to serve with ice cream.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: