watch Garlic Roasted Potatoes Recipe, this awesome recipe Garlic Roasted Potatoes Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Garlic Roasted Potatoes Recipe
recipe information Garlic Roasted Potatoes Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesCrispy on the outside, tender inside, full of flavor garlic roasted potatoes. Easy recipe for any occasion.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Easy-Garlic-Roasted-Potatoes-Recipe
More Potato Recipes:
Crispy Roasted Potatoes: http://bit.ly/RoastedCrispyPotatoes
Potato Latkes: http://bit.ly/PotatoLatkesTCF
Hasselback potatoes : http://bit.ly/HasselbackPotatoesRecipe
Cheesy Mashed Potato Pancakes: http://bit.ly/MashedPotatoPancakes
Cheese Stuffed Mashed Potato Balls: http://bit.ly/MashedPotatoBalls
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Garlic Roasted Potatoes
2 pounds (900g) Potatoes
5-6 Garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup Olive oil
2 teaspoons Thyme
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
2 tablespoons chopped Parsley
1. Preheat oven to 410F (210C).
2. In a small saucepan heat olive oil, garlic, thyme and rosemary. Cook for 3-4 minutes over low heat until the garlic just turns to a light golden color. Strain the oil into a large bowl. Keep for later.
3. Cut potatoes into quarters and add to the bowl. Add salt and pepper. Toss until fully coated.
4. Transfer the potatoes to a baking pan in a single layer. Roast for 30-40 minutes. Flipping halfway through, until golden brown and crisp.
5. Sprinkle reserved fried garlic and fresh parsley on top and serve.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!