watch Healthier Ferrero Rosher Recipe, this awesome recipe Healthier Ferrero Rosher Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Healthier Ferrero Rosher Recipe
recipe information Healthier Ferrero Rosher Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesDo you like Ferrero Rosher? If you do, you are not alone. Ferrero Rosher is one of the most popular desserts/candies in the world. This recipe is the healthier version of Ferrero Rosher. If you not familiar with Ferrero Rosher, this is basically chocolate hazelnut truffles. In my recipe of homemade Ferrero Rosher, instead of sugar and other unhealthy ingredients, I used dated.
Full written recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Healthier-Ferrero-Rosher-Recipe
More recipes you might like:
Rice Pudding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvtHvsHOq2o
Vegan Chocolate Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZeLzloyxuo
Honey Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K8W8X-ECYE
Apple Hand Pies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFEHZPJeHW
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
For the filling:
200g Medjool dates, pitted
2 tablespoons Cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 tablespoon Coconut oil
For the coating:
200g Dark chocolate/milk chocolate
20g Hazelnuts, crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Spread 260g hazelnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast them in the oven for about 7-8 minutes, until slightly browned and the skins are blistered a little. Wrap the hazelnuts in a kitchen towel and rub vigorously to remove as much loose skin as possible. Let cool completely.
3. Place 160g of nuts in the food processor and process for 20-30 seconds, until crumbly.
4. Add pitted dates, cocoa powder, coconut oil, vanilla extract and salt. Process until combined and sticky.
5. Take one whole hazelnut, wrap it with the date mixture, then squash the mixture between your hands to form balls. Set aside and place in the fridge while making the coating.
6. Chop the chocolate and place in a heat proof bowl. Set the bowl over a pot with simmering water (double boiler) and melt the chocolate. Remove from heat, add crushed hazelnuts and mix.
7. Dip each ball in the melted chocolate and on a parchment paper to set.
8. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes