watch Healthy Oatmeal Apple Muffins Recipe, this awesome recipe Healthy Oatmeal Apple Muffins Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Healthy Oatmeal Apple Muffins Recipe
recipe information Healthy Oatmeal Apple Muffins Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesHealthy, quick, and easy to make apple oatmeal muffins recipe.
Full Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Easy-and-Healthy-Apple-Oatmeal-Muffins-Recipe
More Healthy Oatmeal Recipes:
Banana Oatmeal Muffins: http://bit.ly/BananaOatMuffins
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: http://bit.ly/BananaOatPancake
Oatmeal Cookies: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCookies
Tuna and Oatmeal Patties: http://bit.ly/TunaPattiesRecipe
Healthy Granola Bars: http://bit.ly/GranolaBarsTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes 12 muffins
3 cups (270g) rolled oats
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup (240ml) milk
1 cup (255g) unsweetened applesauce
3 tablespoons (60g) honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup (60g) dried cranberries – optional
1. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
2. In a large bowl, stir oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. In separate bowl whisk eggs, milk, honey, applesauce and vanilla.
4. Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients. Mix until combined. Add cranberries or other additions that you like and mix.
5. Divide the batter evenly between 12 greased muffin cups or put paper muffin cups into muffin tin (optional) and spry the paper muffin cups with cooking oil.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
7. Let cool before releasing from the tin.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.