watch Healthy Tuna Quinoa Patties Recipe, this awesome recipe Healthy Tuna Quinoa Patties Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Healthy Tuna Quinoa Patties Recipe
recipe information Healthy Tuna Quinoa Patties Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThese tuna and quinoa patties are healthy, high protein, easy to make and very delicious. This easy recipe for tuna cakes is perfect for those who working out or just for a simple nutritious midweek dinner. You can fry these patties, or if you want an even healthier version, you can bake them. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce and a salad and you have a delicious and healthy dinner.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Healthy Recipes You May Like:
Nicoise Salad: http://bit.ly/NicoiseSaladTCF
Tuna and Oatmeal Patties: http://bit.ly/TunaPattiesRecipe
Healthy Cauliflower Salad: http://bit.ly/CauliflowerSaladYT
Honey & Soy Chicken Breast: http://bit.ly/HoneySoyChicken
Carrot Patties: http://bit.ly/CarrotPatties
For the patties:
2 cans (280) Tuna, drained
1 cup (175g) Quinoa + 2 cups (480ml) water
1 small onion, chopped
2 cloves Garlic, crushed
2 tablespoon chopped parsley
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon Cumin
1 teaspoon Paprika
Olive oil for frying
1/2 cup (125g) Yogurt
1-2 tablespoons raw tahini
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Rinse the quinoa under cool water, until the water comes out transparent. Put rinsed quinoa in a medium saucepan. Add water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes until the quinoa is fluffy. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Let cool. Transfer to a large bowl.
2. To the quinoa add chopped onion, chopped parsley, tuna, eggs and spices. Mix until combined. Form into patties.
3. Option 1: In a large pan with olive oil. Fry the patties for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel.
4. Option 2: preheat oven to 350F (175C). Place the patties on a baking trey lined with parchment paper, spray each patty with oil and bake the patties for 25-30 minutes, until golden.
5. Make the dipping sauce: in a small bowl whisk all sauce ingredients.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
If you speak another language I would greatly appreciate if you could contribute to the community and translate this video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=rVcqKXkdZTU
- Worldwide Recipes