watch Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe How To Make Homemade Peanut Butter, this awesome recipe Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe How To Make Homemade Peanut Butter in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe How To Make Homemade Peanut Butter
recipe information Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe How To Make Homemade Peanut Butter, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make homemade peanut butter. If you like peanut butter, but prefer the healthier version; without sugar and without any artificial preservatives. This homemade natural peanut butter recipe requires only one main ingredient, a blender and a few minutes of work.
►Full written recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Homemade-Peanut-Butter-Recipe
►Visit my online shop: https://bit.ly/TCFShop and explore my baking supplies and kitchen tools for all of your baking needs.
*Every purchase you make supports my content creation.
►Recipes you might like:
Homemade Almond Butter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rtg0aPeGf4
Homemade Almond Milk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3jyLa6Xr6c
Homemade Oat Milk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acr-d9tSGBA
3-Ingredient Peanut butter cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgeFGXO9T5w
9 Peanut Butter Dessert Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RetHJTA_peE
3 cups (450g) Raw Peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. Spread peanut in a single layer on a baking try and roast for 12 minutes.
3. Wrap the peanuts in a kitchen towel and rub vigorously to remove the skin. Let cool completely.
4. Place the peanuts into the blender or to a large food processor, add salt and blend until smooth and creamy, pausing to scrape down the sides as necessary.
5. At the beginning it seems like it’s not blending well, but you have to be patient. First it will be crumbly, then it will form a paste, then it will be smooth and creamy. All the process takes about 5-15 minutes (depending on your blender/food processor).
6. Transfer the peanut butter to an airtight container or to a mason jar and store in the refrigerator.
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
- Worldwide Recipes