watch How to Make Cinnamon Rolls Cinnamon Rolls Recipe, this awesome recipe How to Make Cinnamon Rolls Cinnamon Rolls Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Cinnamon Rolls Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
recipe information How to Make Cinnamon Rolls Cinnamon Rolls Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesSoft, fluffy and delicious homemade cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Cinnamon-Rolls-Recipe
More Dessert Recipes:
Chocolate Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCheesecakeTCF
Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
Banana Bread: http://bit.ly/BananaBreadTCF
Tiramisu Truffles: http://bit.ly/TiramisuTruffles
Tiramisu Ice Cream: http://bit.ly/TiramisuIceCream
Medovik - Russian Honey Cake: http://bit.ly/Medovik
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the dough:
3 teaspoons (9g) instant-dry yeast
3½ cups (440g) all-purpose flour
3/4 cup (180ml) warm milk
4 tablespoons (60g) Butter, melted
4 tablespoons (60g) Sugar
1 teaspoon Salt
For the filling:
7 tablespoons (105g) butter, softened
1/2 cup (100g) Brown sugar
2 tablespoons (13g) Cinnamon
For the frosting:
1 cup (125g) Powdered sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 tablespoon Milk *add more if needed
2 tablespoons (30g) butter, softened
5oz (140g) Cream cheese
1. In a bowl of standing mixer, or just in regular bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar and yeast.
2. Add milk, melted butter and eggs. Knead the dough for 6-7 minutes until soft, smooth and elastic. Add more flour if needed.
3. Place the dough in a greased bowl. Cover and let rise until doubled in size.
4. Meanwhile make the filling: in a medium bowl combine butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix until smooth. Set aside.
5. transfer the dough to a floured work surface, roll the dough to about 12x18 inch (30x45cm) rectangle. Spread the cinnamon mixture evenly, leaving small gap on the edges uncovered.
6. Starting with a long edge, gently roll the dough into a log. Trim the edges and then cut into 12 slices and place in a 9x13 inch (23x33cm) baking pan lined with parchment paper, leaving 1-inch (2.5cm) distance between each roll. Cover the rolls loosely with lightly greased plastic wrap. And let rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
7. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
8. Bake for about 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
9. Meanwhile make the glaze: in a medium bowl whisk together cream cheese, butter, milk, vanilla, and powdered sugar, until smooth.
10. Spread the frosting over the rolls and serve warm or at room temperature.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Baking pan: https://amzn.to/2LvaR5u
Stand mixer: http://amzn.to/2zC9SXJ
*some links provided above are affiliate links