watch How to Make Crepes French Crepe Recipe, this awesome recipe How to Make Crepes French Crepe Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Crepes French Crepe Recipe
recipe information How to Make Crepes French Crepe Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make the best French crepes. This easy recipe can be served with either a sweet or a savory toppings. They are perfect for breakfast, brunch, dessert, dinner or any other time of day.
Full printable recipe + tips: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/How-to-Make-Crepes--French-Crepe-Recipe
More recipes you may like:
Fluffy Pancakes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-FBRXrO4is
French Omelette: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoufLVAAPSU
Chocolate Pancakes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx7kPU_Ch1Q
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoygW728p14
Overnight Oats: http://bit.ly/OvernightOtasTCF
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
For the crepes:
1 cup (125g) All-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 tablespoon Sugar
1¼ cups (300ml) Milk
2 tablespoon (30g) Butter
Oil for cooking
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract (optional)
For serving (optional):
1. In a large bowl sift flour, add salt, sugar and stir.
2. In a separate bowl whisk eggs, vanilla extract and milk, until combined.
3. Gradually add the milk mixture into flour mixture and stir until incorporated and smooth. Pour in melted butter and whisk until combined. Let stand at room temperature for 15-30 minutes (or in the fridge).
4. Heat a small non-stick pan over medium heat. Add butter or oil to coat.
5. Pour about 1/-3-1/4 cup of the crepe batter, swirling it to evenly coat. Cook for 1-2 minutes, flip and cook for 30 seconds. Remove from the pan and repeat with the remaining batter. Remember to grease the pan between ease crepe.
6. Serving suggestion: spread 1-2 tablespoons of Nutella, top with banana slices, fold and serve.
7. Serving suggestion 2: spread 1-2 tablespoons cream cheese/sour cream, top with strawberries, fold and serve.
Equipment I used in this video:
Golden Measuring Cups: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/collections/all-products/products/copper-measuring-cups-set-of-8
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes