watch How to Make French Fries, this awesome recipe How to Make French Fries in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make French Fries
recipe information How to Make French Fries, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make homemade French fries. Who doesn’t love French fries? With this easy recipe you can make the best crispy fries ever!
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Easy Recipes:
Onion Rings: http://bit.ly/OnionRingsTCF
Sweet Potato Fritters: http://bit.ly/SweetPotatoFritters
Crispy Fried Mushrooms: http://bit.ly/CrunchyMushrooms
Cabbage patties: http://bit.ly/CabbagePatties
FOLLOW ME: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecookingfoodie/
4 large Russet potatoes
Oil for frying
Salt and pepper for seasoning
1. Peel the potatoes, then, cut each potato lengthwise into 4 or 5 pieces, then cut each piece into sticks. Each stick should be about 1cm (1/2-inch) thick.
2. Rinse potatoes under cold water, then place potatoes in a large bowl and cover with water. Let soak for 30 minutes.
3. Pat dry with a clean kitchen towel.
4. Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 275-300F (135-150C).
5. Gently add the potatoes to the oil, in batches, and fry for about 3-5 minutes, until soft, but not golden, stirring and flipping the potatoes occasionally. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel. Let cool.
6. At this stage you can freeze the potatoes and keep them until ready for use.
7. Heat oil to 400F (200C). Fry the potatoes again, in batches, until golden brown, about 7-8 minutes.
8. Remove from oil, transfer to a paper towel to drain. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Serve with ketchup and mayonnaise.
• Best potatoes for French fries: do not use waxy potatoes, use starchy potatoes only. Russet potatoes are ideal for French fries.
• Frying potatoes twice is the best way to obtain the crispiest result.
• How to freeze French fries: after frying potatoes once, transfer them to a plate/tray and freeze them for 40 minutes. Then transfer to them to a freezer bag and freeze them for up to 3 months. When ready to serve, remove them from the freezer and fry them in batches at 400F° (200C°) until golden brown.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=hrozhYx_mQE&ref=share
- Worldwide Recipes