watch How to Make French Toast Easy French Toast Recipe, this awesome recipe How to Make French Toast Easy French Toast Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make French Toast Easy French Toast Recipe
recipe information How to Make French Toast Easy French Toast Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis classic French toast is easy to make, takes only few minutes of work and of course, super delicious. Serve your French toast with fresh fruits and maple syrup and you have a perfect breakfast for Sunday morning.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Breakfast Recipes:
Chocolate pancakes: http://bit.ly/ChocolatePancake
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: http://bit.ly/BananaOatPancake
Classic Pancakes: http://bit.ly/ClassicPancakesYT
Rice Pudding: http://bit.ly/RicePuddingYT
Healthy Oatmeal Porridge: http://bit.ly/PorridgeTCF
5-6 slices of bread (see notes below)
2 large Eggs
1/2 cup (120ml) Milk
1 teaspoon white/brown Sugar *optional
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
Butter + oil for frying
Maple syrup for serving
1. In a shallow dish beat eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, sugar and salt.
2. Dip bread slices in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
3. Melt some butter in a skillet or griddle over medium heat, add a bit of oil. Cook until golden, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. Serve immediately with fresh fruits, maple syrup or honey.
• Which bread is the best for making French toast: you can use challah bread (see recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYIyqwbfpmY), brioche bread, Texas Toast, sourdough bread or even whole wheat bread. I usually prefer to make my French toast with challah bread. See our bread recipes.
• What milk is the best for making French toast: you can use full fat milk, skim milk, cream or half and half. I prefer to make my French toast just with regular full fat milk.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes