watch How to Make Scrambled Eggs Best Scrambled Eggs Recipe, this awesome recipe How to Make Scrambled Eggs Best Scrambled Eggs Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is How to Make Scrambled Eggs Best Scrambled Eggs Recipe
recipe information How to Make Scrambled Eggs Best Scrambled Eggs Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make the best scrambled eggs. This recipe makes moist, fluffy, soft and velvety scrambled eggs. Making scrambled eggs isn’t complicated, but after trying this method, you will notice the difference between a regular scrambled eggs and a perfect fluffy and moist scrambled eggs. If you like eggs for breakfast, try this quick and easy recipe.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More breakfast recipes:
French Toast: http://bit.ly/FrenchToastYT
Banana French Toast Roll-Ups: https://bit.ly/BananaToastRollUps
Overnight Oats: http://bit.ly/OvernightOtasTCF
2 Eggs per person
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1 tablespoon (15g) Butter or oil per serving
Salad leaves for serving
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs with salt and pepper.
2. I a medium sized non-stick pan over low heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter.
3. Pour in beaten eggs. Cook for 30 seconds, without stirring, then, using a spatula or a wooden spoon, gently pull the eggs from the edges of the pan into the center. Then, cook, stirring constantly until the eggs are fluffy and cook 80-90%.
4. Turn off the heat when the eggs are 80-90% cooked. Do not overcook.
5. Serve immediately with a toast and fresh salad.
• Do not cook the eggs over high heat.
• It is important to turn the heat off when the eggs are not fully cooked, the eggs should be moist and soft.
• If you making only one portion (2 eggs) use small pan.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=XXHk92_MeZo
- Worldwide Recipes