watch Japanese Cheesecake Recipe How to Make Japanese Cotton Cheesecake, this awesome recipe Japanese Cheesecake Recipe How to Make Japanese Cotton Cheesecake in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Japanese Cheesecake Recipe How to Make Japanese Cotton Cheesecake
recipe information Japanese Cheesecake Recipe How to Make Japanese Cotton Cheesecake, in section Worldwide RecipesLearn how to make Japanese cheesecake. If you are a cheesecake lover and you have never tried Japanese cheesecake, you must try this recipe. This cheesecake is fluffy, light, pillowy and so delicious! After trying hundreds of different cheesecakes from all around the world, Japanese cotton cheesecake is definitely one of the best cheesecake I've tried. This Japanese soufflé cheesecake is a combination of a sponge cake and a cheesecake.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Cheesecake recipes:
Burnt Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/BurntCheesecake
No-Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/TiramisuCheesecakeYT
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PecanCheesecakeYT
Lemon Cheesecake Bars: http://bit.ly/LemonCCBars
Oreo Cheesecake Bars: http://bit.ly/OreoCheesecakeBar
9oz (250g) Cream cheese
6 Eggs, separated
3/4 cup (150g) Sugar, divided
1/2 cup (120ml) Milk
4 tablespoons (60g) Butter
60g (8 tablespoons) Cake flour
20g (2½ tablespoons) Cornstarch
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
1 teaspoon Lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 320°F (160°C). Grease 8-inch (20cm) round cake pan with butter, line bottom and sides with parchment paper. Grease the parchment as well. If using springform pan wrap the pan tightly with aluminum foil.
2. Melt cream cheese, butter, milk and ¼ cup (50g) sugar over a double boiler.
3. Remove the mixture from heat. Add egg yolks and stir until combined. Sift flour and cornstarch and stir until incorporated. Add lemon zest and lemon juice and stir until combined.
4. Whisk egg whites at low speed until foamy, gradually add the sugar while continuing to beat until stiff peaks form.
5. Using a whisk, mix in 1/3 of egg whites into the cream cheese mixture until incorporated. Then gently fold in another 1/3 into the mixture, then gently fold the last 1/3.
6. Pour the batter into the cake pan and tap the pan on the counter to release air bubbles.
7. Place pan into a deep roasting pan (larger in size). Pour boiling water into roasting pan so that water comes halfway up the sides of the springform pan.
8. Bake for 20 minutes, then reduce the heat to 285°F (140°C), and bake for another 30-35 minutes.
9. Turn off the oven and leave cake in the closed oven for another 30 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven and let cool until ready to serve.
Notes and tips:
• Use room temperature egg whites.
• For extra fluffy cheesecake use 1 or 2 more egg whites.
• For topping you can dust the cake with powdered sugar.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=aA9VMs1Y4E4&ref=share
- Worldwide Recipes