watch No-Bake Biscuit Cake Recipe, this awesome recipe No-Bake Biscuit Cake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is No-Bake Biscuit Cake Recipe
recipe information No-Bake Biscuit Cake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis no-bake biscuit cake is one of the easiest cakes you can make. Only 20 minutes of work, few basic ingredients and no cooking or baking skills needed. 3 layers of soft biscuits dipped in milk, 2 layers of fluffy cream cheese filling topped with dark chocolate ganache. Great cake to make with the kids and perfect for ant event.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/NoBake-Biscuit-Cake-Recipe
More No-Bake Cakes:
No-Bake Coconut Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/CoconutCheesecakeYT
No-bake Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/ChocoBerryCheesecake
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/BlueberryCakeTCF
No Bake Mango Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBMangoCheesecake
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the biscuits layer:
400g (14oz) Biscuits/cookies/graham crackers
2/3 cup (160ml) Milk
For the filling:
2½ cups (565g) Cream cheese, room temperature
1 1/3 cups (320ml) Heavy cream, cold
3/4 cup (95g) powdered Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the chocolate ganache:
1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy cream
100g (3.5oz) Dark chocolate
1. In a large bowl put cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth. Add heavy cream and beat to medium-stiff peaks. Set aside.
2. Dip the biscuits in the milk and arrange in the bottom of 13"X9" (32X22cm) dish. Spread half of the cream over the biscuit layer. Then arrange another layer of dipped biscuits. Spread the remaining cream over the biscuits. Arrange last (third) layer of dipped biscuits on top.
3. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
4. Make the ganache: chop the chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl. Heat the cream in a small pot over medium low heat, until simmering. pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate, let sit 2 minutes, then whisk until smooth.
5. Pour the chocolate ganache on top of the cake, spared evenly and refrigerate for 1 hour, until set.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes