watch No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe, this awesome recipe No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
recipe information No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesNo-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe are one of the easiest cookie recipes. These cookies have unique texture and flavour. You can use quick oats or rolled oats for this recipe. Follow this recipe to learn how to make the best homemade no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Cookie Recipes:
Healthy Oatmeal Cookies: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCookies
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCrinkleCookiesTCF
Peanut Butter Cookies: http://bit.ly/PeanutButterCookiesTCF
Chocolate Chunk Cookies: http://bit.ly/ChocolateChunkCookie
Tahini Cookies: http://bit.ly/TahiniCookiesTCF
Makes 24-28 cookies
1/2 cup (115g) Butter
1/2 cup (120ml) Milk
1/2 cup (125g) Peanut butter or any kind of nut butter
1/4 cup (30g) Cocoa powder
1¼ cups (250g) White sugar
1/4 cup (50g) Brown sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1½ cups (135g) Rolled oats
1½ cups (120g) Quick oats
1. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine butter, milk, sugar and cocoa powder. Set over medium heat, cook stirring frequently until it reaches a full boil. Boil for 60 seconds.
3. Remove from heat, immediately add oats, peanut butter and vanilla extract, stir until combined.
4. Using a cookie scoop or two spoons drop mixture onto lined baking sheets.
5. Let stand at room temperature until set, about 1-2 hours.
• You can use rolled oats, quick oats or combination of both.
• Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3-4 days and for up to a week in the refrigerator.
• The one minute of boiling is important. If you don’t boil for one minute, your cookies may not set up.
• Sometimes the cookies come out a little soft, in this case, boil for another 10-20 seconds. Do not boil the mixture over 90 seconds, it will make the cookies too dry.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=a5V4kBqzDik
- Worldwide Recipes