watch No-Bake Coconut Cheesecake Recipe, this awesome recipe No-Bake Coconut Cheesecake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is No-Bake Coconut Cheesecake Recipe
recipe information No-Bake Coconut Cheesecake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesEasy and delicious no-bake cheesecake recipe. If you like coconut flavored desserts, you will love this coconut cheesecake.
Printable version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/NoBake-Coconut-Cheesecake-Recipe
More Cheesecake Recipes:
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/BlueberryCakeTCF
Lemon Cheesecake Bars: http://bit.ly/LemonCCBars
No Bake Mango Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBMangoCheesecake
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBChocolateCheesecake
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PecanCheesecakeYT
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
200g (7oz) Biscuits/Graham crackers
6 tablespoons (90g) butter, melted
For the filling:
2¼ cups (500g) Cream cheese
3/4 cup (180ml) Coconut cream
1 cup (90g) Shredded coconut
300g (10.5oz) White chocolate
10g Gelatin + 50ml water
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the topping:
1/2 cup (45g) Toasted coconut
1. In a food processor or a Ziploc bag crush the biscuits into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of 8-inch (20cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl beat cream cheese until soft and smooth, add coconut cream, vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
4. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, stirring after every 20 seconds until completely melted and smooth. Pour melted white chocolate into the bowl, beat until combined and smooth.
5. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. Temper the gelatin: Gradually add few tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into the dissolved gelatin and stir until combined. Pour back to the cheesecake mixture and mix until combined.
6. Add shredded coconut and stir until combined.
7. Pour the filling into the springform pan and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
8. Release from the pan and decorate with toasted coconut.