watch No-Bake Nutella Tart Recipe, this awesome recipe No-Bake Nutella Tart Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is No-Bake Nutella Tart Recipe
recipe information No-Bake Nutella Tart Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis no-bake Nutella tart is quick, easy and delicious, every Nutella lover will love this dessert. This tart is eggless, without gelatin and no special techniques required, the crust made with Oreo cookies, the filling is rich, smooth and super delicious. This tart can be made with homemade Nutella (link to recipe below) or with store bought Nutella.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Dessert Recipes:
Homemade Nutella: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f122Rd-gMq8
2 Ingredient Nutella Mousse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkBzbvAHqWs
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQIWlEcqpc8
Oreo Cheesecake Bars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnK5cJGrt_Y
For the crust:
24 Oreo cookies
6 tablespoons (90g) Butter, melted
For the filling:
1/4 cup (60ml) Heavy cream
4 tablespoons (30g) Cornstarch (corn flour)
3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon (250g) Nutella
1½ cups (360ml) Heavy cream
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/3 cup (50g) Hazelnuts for decoration
1. Toast raw hazelnuts in a pan for 3-4 minutes. Wrap the hazelnuts in a kitchen towel and rub vigorously to remove as much loose skin as possible. Roughly chop and set aside.
2. In a food processor or a Ziploc bag crush the cookies into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of an 9-inch (23cm) tart pan with a loose base. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
3. In a small bowl mix 1/4 cup (60ml) heavy cream and cornstarch. Set aside.
4. In a medium sized saucepan combine Nutella, salt and heavy cream. Place over low-medium heat until melted and combined. When Nutella is melted and the mixture is simmering add cornstrach mixture, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened. About 5-6 minutes.
5. Pour the filling over the crust. Decorate with chopped hazelnuts.
6. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
• Keep the tart covered in the fridge up to 5 days.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=wEUYFquL_yQ
- Worldwide Recipes