watch No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe, this awesome recipe No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
recipe information No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesNo-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake - the perfect cheesecake for the fall, thanksgiving and holiday season. This cake is so creamy, light and delicious, a must try recipe.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/NoBake-Pumpkin-Cheesecake-Recipe
More Cheesecake Recipes:
Chocolate Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCheesecakeTCF
No Bake Mango Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBMangoCheesecake
No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBNutellaCheesecake
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/StrawberryCheesecakeTCF
Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
200g (7oz) biscuits
1/3 cup + 1 tsp (80g) butter, melted
For the filling:
2 cups (450g) Cream cheese, room temperature
3/4 can (320g) pumpkin puree – canned or homemade, unsweetened
3/4 can (10.5oz/300g) sweetened condensed milk
2/3 cup (160ml) Heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
10g Gelatin powder + 50ml cold water
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1. In a food processor or a Ziploc bag crush the biscuits into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of 8-inch (20cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10-15 minutes.
3. In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until soft and smooth. Add pumpkin puree, spices and beat until combined and smooth. Add vanilla extract, heavy cream and beat to soft peaks, 2-3 minutes.
4. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. Temper the gelatin: Gradually add few tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into the dissolved gelatin and stir until combined. Pour back to the cheesecake mixture and mix until combined.
5. Pour into the springform pan, spread evenly and refrigerate overnight.
6. Decorate with whipped cream (optional).
9-Inch Spring Form Pan: http://amzn.to/2sJTVPV
Cake stand: http://amzn.to/2yA1Wrz
Food Processor: https://amzn.to/2rCA4PO
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
*some links provided above are affiliate links