watch Nutella Truffles Recipe How to Make Nutella Truffles, this awesome recipe Nutella Truffles Recipe How to Make Nutella Truffles in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Nutella Truffles Recipe How to Make Nutella Truffles
recipe information Nutella Truffles Recipe How to Make Nutella Truffles, in section Worldwide RecipesQuick and easy Nutella truffles recipe. Another no-bake dessert with Nutella, exactly how you like. You can top these truffles with any king of topping: cocoa powder, chopped hazelnuts, chocolate sprinkles or any kind of topping that you like.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Easy-Nutella-Truffles-Recipe
More No-Bake Recipes:
Easy Homemade Nutella: http://bit.ly/HomemadeNutellaYT
Oreo Truffles: http://bit.ly/OreoTrufflesTCF
Tiramisu Truffles: http://bit.ly/TiramisuTruffles
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/BlueberryCakeTCF
No Bake Mango Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBMangoCheesecake
Makes about 24 truffles
1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy cream
8oz (230g) Dark chocolate
2/3 cup (200g) Nutella spread, store bought or homemade (recipe: http://bit.ly/HomemadeNutellaYT)
2 tablespoons (30g) Butter, unsalted
Cocoa powder/chocolate sprinkles/chopped hazelnuts for coating
1. Chop the chocolate into small chunks and place in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. Place heavy cream and butter in a small saucepan. Heat over low-medium heat, melt the butter and bring to a simmer.
3. Pour the cream over the chocolate, let sit for 2 minutes, then stir until smooth. Add the Nutella and stir again until incorporated and smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours, until firm and scoop-able.
4. Use a tablespoon or ice cream scoop to scoop and portion chocolate, roll with greased hands to form a ball. Roll in cocoa powder, chocolate sprinkles or any other topping.
5. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
• If the chocolate doesn’t melt after adding the hot cream, try to microwave for 15-20 seconds, until it melts.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.