watch Pad Kra Pao Recipe Thai Basil Chicken, this awesome recipe Pad Kra Pao Recipe Thai Basil Chicken in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Pad Kra Pao Recipe Thai Basil Chicken
recipe information Pad Kra Pao Recipe Thai Basil Chicken, in section Worldwide RecipesThis pad kra pao recipe (Thai basil chicken) is one of the most popular thai dishes all around the world. This Thai street food recipe is made of chilies, garlic, chicken (also can be bade with pork pr beef) and basil, A LOT OF BASIL! The dish is pretty easy to make and it takes only 15 minutes to make it. This dish also named by mistake as pad kapow, pad kapao, Phat kaphrao, but it doesn’t really matter, as long you stick to the real and classic recipe.
Full written recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Pad-Kra-Pao-Recipe--Thai-Basil-Chicken
More recipes you might like:
Lentil Curry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LrXnxhH5I0
Tofu Stir Fry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67i1TAIr2U
Quick and Easy Shrimp Stir Fry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx_FljxGU58
Chicken Curry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRYOVVexMhU
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
3-4 Thai chili peppers
5 Garlic cloves
2 tablespoons Soy sauce
1 tablespoon Oyster sauce
2 tablespoons Fish sauce
2 tablespoons Water
1 tablespoon Sugar
2 chicken breasts (450g)
2 tablespoons Oil
1 handful Holy basil/Regular basil
Eggs, 1 per serving
Rice for serving
1. Using a mortar and pestle, pound the chilies, then add garlic cloves and pound into a coarse paste. If you don’t have a mortar and pestle you can crush/chop the chilies with the garlic on a chopping board. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, water and sugar. Set aside.
3. Coarsely chop the chicken, set aside.
4. In a wok or a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium heat. Add the paste and fry for 1 minute. add the chicken and fry until cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
5. Add the sauce and cook for 2 minutes more.
6. Turn the heat off and stir in the basil.
7. Fry the egg: in a pan or wok heat some oil. When oil is hot, crack the egg into the oil. Fry until the edges are browned.
8. Serve the pad kra pao with rice and top with fried egg.
#padkrapao #Thaifood #recipe
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes