watch Parmesan Sweet Potato Stack Recipe, this awesome recipe Parmesan Sweet Potato Stack Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Parmesan Sweet Potato Stack Recipe
recipe information Parmesan Sweet Potato Stack Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesEasy, beautiful and delicious side dish: Parmesan sweet potato stack.
Interesting and impressive dish that you can make for, lunch, dinner holidays or any occasion.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Parmesan-Sweet-Potato-Stack-Recipe
More Easy Recipes:
Sweet Potato Fritters: http://bit.ly/SweetPotatoFritters
Crispy Roasted Potatoes: http://bit.ly/RoastedCrispyPotatoes
Garlic Roasted Potatoes: http://bit.ly/GarlicRoastedPotato
Cabbage patties: http://bit.ly/CabbagePatties
Onion Fritters: http://bit.ly/OnionFrittersTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
5 medium-large sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons butter (30g), melted
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
2-3 sprigs Thyme
¼ cup (25g) Parmesan cheese
Freshly chopped parsley
Freshly grated parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 375F (190C). Grease 12 muffin cups with butter and set aside.
2. Peel sweet potatoes, then, using a mandolin or a knife, thinly slice sweet potatoes.
3. Place sliced sweet potatoes in a large bowl, add melted butter, olive oil, grate parmesan cheese, thyme, salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
4. Stack sweet potato slices in muffin cups.
5.Bake for about 40 minutes, until edges and tops are golden brown, and potatoes are tender.
6. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then remove the cups, serve hot/warm.