watch Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe, this awesome recipe Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe
recipe information Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis classic pineapple upside down cake has a layer of soft and fluffy cake and a layer of caramelized pineapple topping and maraschino cherries. This recipe is super easy and anyone can make it. This cake is perfect for holidays, parties, weekends and birthdays.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
(use the search bar at the top-right of the page to find the recipe you are looking for)
More recipe you may like:
Classic Lemon Tart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX-O7OKXT3Q
Carrot Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO7W9w7TBTE
Red Velvet Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGE-RfP6KRE
Upside-Down Apple Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTv-3dRnHyM
Chocolate Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XBvw_Ty-C0
For the cake:
1/2 cup (115g) Butter, softened
3/4 cup (150g) White sugar
1/2 cup (120ml) Pineapple juice
1¾ cups (220g) Flour
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the pineapple caramel layer:
1/2 cup (100g) Light brown sugar
1/4 cup (60g) Butter, melted
7-8 Pineapple slices in syrup, drained
Maraschino cherries (candied cherries)
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Grease a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan.
2. Make the caramel layer: In a small bowl stir melted butter and brown sugar. Transfer to the prepared pan and spread evenly. Arrange the pineapple slices over the caramel, and the cherries in the center of the rings and in between the rings. Set aside.
3. Make the cake: in a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla extract and beat until combined. Add pineapple juice (reserved from the can) and whisk until combined.
4. Sift in flour, baking powder and salt. Stir until incorporated.
5. Pour the batter over the pineapple layer and spread evenly.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Turn out onto serving platter. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes