watch Pizza Muffins Recipe, this awesome recipe Pizza Muffins Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Pizza Muffins Recipe
recipe information Pizza Muffins Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThese quick and easy pizza muffins are light, airy and very flavorful. These savory muffins can be made with a variety of additions and toppings, such as; olives, peperoni, different cheeses and more. To make these muffins all you need is one bowl and 5 minutes of work. They are perfect as a snack, as a make ahead lunch for kids to take to school or as an appetizer.
Full printable recipe + tips how to make the best pizza muffins: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Pizza-Muffins-Recipe
More recipes you may like:
French Crepes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xICMff1pCw
Baked Broccoli Cheese Balls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqm8KjKZ05E
Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKZ0QDJM5Sg
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
1 cup (240ml) Milk
1/4 cup (60ml) Oil
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Garlic powder (optional)
1 teaspoon Dried oregano (optional)
1¾ cups (220g) Flour
2 teaspoons Baking powder
1 cup (100g) Mozzarella cheese
1 Tomato, chopped
1/3 cup Olives, sliced (optional)
Tomato sauce or ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 375F (190C). Grease a muffin tray with oil and set aside.
2. In a large bowl whisk milk, eggs, oil, salt, garlic powder, oregano and other spices if desired.
3. Add flour baking powder and mix until combined.
4. Add grated cheese, chopped tomatoes, olives and other topping/additions if desired.
5. Divide the batter between 12 muffin cups. Spread 1 teaspoon of tomato sauce or ketchup on top of each muffin and sprinkle some cheese.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden.
7. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Equipment I used in this video:
Measuring Cups an Spoons in Rose Gold: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/collections/all-products/products/copper-measuring-cups-set-of-8
Muffin Pan: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/collections/bakeware/products/carbon-steel-12-cups-pan
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes