watch Raspberry Ricotta Cake Recipe, this awesome recipe Raspberry Ricotta Cake Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Raspberry Ricotta Cake Recipe
recipe information Raspberry Ricotta Cake Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThis raspberry ricotta cake is super moist, fluffy a bit sour, a bit sweet and very delicious! this raspberry cake is really easy to make, all you need is one bowl and few minutes of work. A perfect light cake for weekends, for parties and holidays.
Full written recipe + tips how to make the best rasberry ricotta cake: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Raspberry-Ricotta-Cake-Recipe
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Easy Desserts Recipes:
Easy 15 Minutes Cake in a Frying Pan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbEtPrP3Cqo
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a96NsBm0Xsw
3-Ingredient Chocolate Oatmeal Cake : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4dXb9zX4VY
Easy No-Bake Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62NlyH5hTfQ
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQIWlEcqpc8
2 cups (250g) All-purpose flour
3/4 cup (150g) Sugar
2 teaspoons Baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
3 large eggs
1½ (370g) cups Ricotta
1/2 cup (120g) Sour cream
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup (125g) fresh or frozen raspberries, divided
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
Lemon zest from one lemon
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Line a 9-inch (23cm) round baking pan with parchment paper and grease the bottom and the sides of the pan. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Add ricotta cheese, sour cream and beat until combined.
3. Add egg, one at the time, beating until combined after each addition. Add vanilla extract, lemon juice, lemon zest and beat until combined.
4. Sift in flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until incorporated.
5. Fold in 3/4 cup of the raspberries. Pour the batter into prepared pan.
6. Bake the cake for about 1 hour, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. After 40 minutes of baking, cover with aluminum foil to keep it from browning further.
7. Allow to cool in the pan for 15-20 minutes, then release from the pan and allow to cool completely or serve warm.
Equipment I used in this video:
Measuring Cups an Spoons in Rose Gold: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/collections/all-products/products/copper-measuring-cups-set-of-8
Angled Cake Spatula: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/collections/cooking-tools/products/angled-cake-spatula-1
Baking Pan: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/collections/bakeware/products/gold-round-baking-pan
Gold Cutlery with Black Handle: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/collections/cutlery-flatware/products/gold-cutlery-with-black-handle-set-of-24
- Worldwide Recipes