watch Red Velvet Truffles Recipe, this awesome recipe Red Velvet Truffles Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Red Velvet Truffles Recipe
recipe information Red Velvet Truffles Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThese red velvet truffles are soft and moist, covered with white chocolate and has a touch of cream cheese. These beautiful treats are perfect for Valentin’s day, Christmas, birthdays or any other occasion.
Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Red-Velvet-Truffles-Recipe
More Easy Dessert Recipes:
Chocolate Cupcakes: http://bit.ly/ChocolateCupcakesYT
White Chocolate Truffles: http://bit.ly/WhiteTrufflesTCF
Tiramisu Truffles: http://bit.ly/TiramisuTruffles
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins: http://bit.ly/BananaMuffinsYT
Chocolate Salami: http://bit.ly/ChocolateSalamiRecipe
Makes about 50 truffles
2½ cups (310g) all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons (16g) Cocoa powder
1 teaspoon Baking soda
1 teaspoon Salt
1½ cups (300g) Sugar
1 cup (240ml) buttermilk, room temperature
3/4 cup + 1 Tbsp (200g) Vegetable oil
1 teaspoon Vinegar
1/2 cup (115g) butter, room temperature
1-2 tablespoons Red food coloring
2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
1 cup (225g) cream cheese
16oz (450g) White chocolate
1-2 tablespoons coconut oil – optional
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. In a large bowl sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Stir and set aside.
3. In a separate large bowl, beat butter and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, one at the time, and beat until combined. Add oil, vinegar, vanilla extract, buttermilk and beat until combined. Gradually add the dry ingredients and mix after each addition until well combined. Add food coloring and mix.
4. Pour the batter into –inch square pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Let cool completely, then crumble the cake. Add cream cheese and stir until fully incorporated.
6. Roll 1-inch balls of the crumb mixture and set aside. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
7. Chop the white chocolate and melt completely (in a microwave or over a double boiler).
8. Using a fork dip the balls into the melted chocolate. Then slightly tap the fork against the side of the bowl to trim the excess chocolate and place the truffle on the parchment paper. Place in the refrigerator to set.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes