watch Russian Anthill Cake Recipe Muraveinik, this awesome recipe Russian Anthill Cake Recipe Muraveinik in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Russian Anthill Cake Recipe Muraveinik
recipe information Russian Anthill Cake Recipe Muraveinik, in section Worldwide RecipesAnthill cake (Muraveinik) is a traditional Russian cake made with biscuit crumbs, walnuts and caramel/dulce de leche cream. This recipe is pretty easy to make and requires only basic ingredients. This caked named anthill because it resembles an anthill. This delicious cake is perfect for Christmas and holiday season or just for sweet weekend mornings with a cup of tea.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Russian Cake recipes:
Medovik - Russian Honey Cake: http://bit.ly/Medovik
Napoleon Cake: http://bit.ly/NapoleonCake
Dulce De Leche Cake: http://bit.ly/DulceCake
For the dough:
160g (5.6oz) Butter, melted
1/4 cup (50g) Sugar
85g (3oz) Sour cream
2¾ cups (345g) Flour
2 teaspoons Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the cream:
400g (14.1oz) dulce de leche/caramel
180g (6.4oz) Butter, softened
100g (3.5oz) Walnuts, roughly chopped
Chocolate for decoration
Poppy seed for decoration
1. Make the dough: In a large bowl combine melted butter and sugar. Add sour cream, vanilla extract and stir until combined. sift in flour and baking powder, knead until smooth sough forms. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Using a box grater, grate the dough in a single and even layer over the parchment paper.
4. Bake for 12-13 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
5. Meanwhile make the cream: in a large bowl cream the butter, add dulce de leche and beat until incorporated. take cooled biscuit and brake it into small and medium pieces, add to the cream, add crushed walnuts and fold until combined.
6. Mound the mixture onto a serving plate. Using your hands, form the mixture into an ant hill. Sprinkle with poppy seeds or chocolate shavings.
7. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Worldwide Recipes