watch Shrimp Cakes Recipe How to Make Shrimp Cakes, this awesome recipe Shrimp Cakes Recipe How to Make Shrimp Cakes in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Shrimp Cakes Recipe How to Make Shrimp Cakes
recipe information Shrimp Cakes Recipe How to Make Shrimp Cakes, in section Worldwide RecipesQuick and easy shrimp cake recipe. Great side dish for lunch or dinner.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Easy-Shrimp-Cakes-Recipe
Salmon Cakes: http://bit.ly/SalmonCakesRecipe
Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce: http://bit.ly/LemonButterSalmon
Shrimp Scampi with Pasta: http://bit.ly/ShrimpScampiPasta
Shrimp Cauliflower Rice: http://bit.ly/ShrimpCauliflowerRice
Gravlax (Cured Salmon): http://bit.ly/GravlaxTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the cakes:
1-pound (450g) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
3/4 cup (80g) breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 red chili flakes
Olive oil for frying
For the dipping sauce:
2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
3/4 cup (170g) Sour cream
2 teaspoons Mustard
1 tablespoon chopped chives
1. Place the shrimp in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped - do not over process.
2. Transfer the shrimp to a large bowl. Add chopped onion, crushed garlic cloves, breadcrumbs, parsley, eggs and spices. Mix until well combined.
3. Form the mixture into patties.
4. In a large pan heat olive oil. Add the shrimp patties and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel to drain.
5. For the dipping sauce: in a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients until combined and smooth.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA/
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.