watch Spinach Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe, this awesome recipe Spinach Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Spinach Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe
recipe information Spinach Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesSpinach & Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells. Rich, comfort and delicious meal that you can eat for, lunch or dinner. Follow this recipe to learn how to make stuffed pasta shells.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Spinach-and-Ricotta-Stuffed-Pasta-Shells-Recipe
More Recipes For Dinner & Lunch:
Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo: http://bit.ly/ShrimpFettuccine
Parisian Gnocchi: http://bit.ly/ParisianGnocchi
Shepherd's Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Spaghetti With Tuna & Tomato Sauce: http://bit.ly/TunaSpaghetti
Lahmacun - Turkish Meat Pizza: http://bit.ly/LahmacunRecipe
My favorite kitchen equipment:
14oz (400g) jumbo pasta shells
2 cups (500g) ricotta cheese
9oz (250g) fresh baby spinach
2oz (60g) freshly grated parmesan cheese
7oz (200g) baby mozzarella balls
1 onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
28oz (800g) good quality tomato sauce
1 + 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
1 cup (110g) mozzarella or other cheese to sprinkle on top
1. Fill large pot with water, add 1 teaspoon of salt and bring to a boil.
2. Meanwhile heat 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, add chopped onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes, and garlic and sauté 2 minutes more. Add fresh spinach and cook, stirring occasionally, until the leaves begin to wilt, about 5 minutes. Drain the liquids and let cool. Chop the spinach mixture and transfer to a large bowl.
3. To the bowl add ricotta cheese, grated parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, nutmeg and mix well. Transfer to a piping bag.
4. When the water is boiling add the pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain and place in a bowl with cold water.
5. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
6. Pour 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce into the bottom of baking dish. Stuff each pasta shell with the spinach and ricotta mixture. In a large baking dish, arrange the shells in a single layer, with the open side facing upwards. Add to each stuffed shell one baby mozzarella ball. Pour the remaining tomato sauce on top. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with foil.
7. Bake for 20 minutes, remove the foil and bake 10-15 minutes more or until the top is golden.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Nonstick pan: http://amzn.to/2sHzDqe
*some links provided above are affiliate links