watch Strawberry Panna Cotta Recipe, this awesome recipe Strawberry Panna Cotta Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Strawberry Panna Cotta Recipe
recipe information Strawberry Panna Cotta Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesEasy, creamy and delicious strawberry panna cotta recipe. Perfect no-bake dessert for hot summer days. You need only few basic ingredients to make this beautiful dessert.
Printable version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Strawberry-Panna-Cotta-Recipe
More No-Bake Dessert Recipes:
Chocolate and Vanilla Panna Cotta: http://bit.ly/ChocoVanillaPannaCotta
Tahini Fudge: http://bit.ly/TahiniFudge
Nutella Mousse: http://bit.ly/NutellaMousse
White Chocolate Truffles: http://bit.ly/WhiteTrufflesTCF
Chocolate Salami: http://bit.ly/ChocolateSalamiRecipe
My favorite kitchen equipment:
650g (23oz) Strawberries
1/2 cup (120ml) Whole milk, divided
1¼ cups (300ml) Heavy cream
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/3 cup (67g) Sugar + 3 tablespoons
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Puree the strawberries. Strain through a very fine sieve. Divide into 2/3 and 1/3. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl whisk gelatin and milk. Set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Place heavy cream, milk sugar and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer, until sugar dissolves. Do not boil. Remove from heat add vanilla extract. Stir in gelatin and immediately whisk until smooth and dissolved.
4. Add 2/3 of the strawberry puree and whisk until incorporated.
5. Pour into the serving dishes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
6. For the topping: place the remaining 1/3 strawberry puree in a saucepan, add 3 tablespoon sugar and lemon juice. Heat until the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, let cool and pour over the panna cotta. Refrigerate until serving.