watch Sweet Potato Fritters Recipe Sweet Potato Hash Browns Recipe, this awesome recipe Sweet Potato Fritters Recipe Sweet Potato Hash Browns Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Sweet Potato Fritters Recipe Sweet Potato Hash Browns Recipe
recipe information Sweet Potato Fritters Recipe Sweet Potato Hash Browns Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesSome people call it sweet potato fritters, some people call hash browns, and some call it latkes. It doesn't matter how you call it, one thing is certain, these sweet potato fritters/hash browns/latkes are delicious!
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Sweet-Potato-Hash-Browns-Recipe
More Fritters Recipes:
Onion Fritters: http://bit.ly/OnionFrittersTCF
Potato Fritters: http://bit.ly/PotatoLatkesTCF
Zucchini Fritters: http://bit.ly/ZucchiniFrittersTCF
Cabbage patties: http://bit.ly/CabbagePatties
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes 10-12 Fritters
2 medium-large sweet potatoes (800g)
2 tablespoons flour or breadcrumbs
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1. Peel sweet potatoes and onion.
2. Grate, wrap with cheesecloth or kitchen towel, twist cheesecloth into a pouch and squeeze out excess liquids.
3. Transfer to a large bowl, add salt, pepper, flour and beaten eggs. Mix well.
4. In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. spoon 2-3 tablespoons of potato mixture the hot oil, flatten slightly.
5. Fry 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to paper towels to drain and season with salt.