watch Teriyaki Salmon Recipe How to Make Teriyaki Salmon, this awesome recipe Teriyaki Salmon Recipe How to Make Teriyaki Salmon in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Teriyaki Salmon Recipe How to Make Teriyaki Salmon
recipe information Teriyaki Salmon Recipe How to Make Teriyaki Salmon, in section Worldwide RecipesThis teriyaki salmon recipe is easy, quick and everybody loves it. Pan seared teriyaki salmon is one of our family favorite recipes. It makes the salmon flaky, juicy and very delicious! Learn how to make easy homemade teriyaki sauce, serve it with broccoli and asparagus and enjoy this meal with your friends and family.
Visit my online shop: https://bit.ly/TCFShop and explore baking supplies and kitchen tools for all of your baking needs.
*Every purchase you make supports my content creation.
Full written recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Teriyaki-Salmon-Recipe
More recipes you might like:
Tofu Stir Fry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67i1TAIr2U
Pad Kra Pao: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwjMuNtgWHA
One Pan Salmon with Veggies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5MEgoCYNAc
Pulled Beef Bao Buns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLfmqC_eu08
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
For the salmon:
4 Salmon fillets
2 tablespoons Honey/sugar
1 tablespoon Rice wine vinegar
1 teaspoon Sesame oil
3-4 tablespoons Soy sauce
1 tablespoon Grated ginger
2-3 Crushed garlic cloves
1 tablespoon Lemon/lime juice
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Oil for frying
1. In a small bowl, whisk honey, vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, grated ginger and crushed garlic. Set aside.
2. Season the salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a large pan, heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Place the salmon, skin side down in the pan and sear until a golden brown crust forms.
4. Pour the sauce over the fish, cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip the salmon and cook until cooked through.
5. Serve with rice and asparagus or steamed veggies.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes