watch The Best Buffalo Wings Quick and Easy Recipe, this awesome recipe The Best Buffalo Wings Quick and Easy Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is The Best Buffalo Wings Quick and Easy Recipe
recipe information The Best Buffalo Wings Quick and Easy Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThese baked buffalo wings are crispy, juicy, covered with delicious buffalo sauce and served with amazing blue cheese dipping sauce. This recipe is super easy and perfect for any occasion.
Full written and printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/The-Best-Buffalo-Wings--Quick-and-Easy-Recipe
More recipes you may like:
Onion Rings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gWreCzu_g4
Quick and Easy Chicken Curry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRYOVVexMhU
Beef Stroganoff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDt5E9jaPBE
For the chicken:
2 lb. (900g) Chicken wings
2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
Salt to taste
1-2 teaspoons Garlic powder
Black pepper to taste
3 teaspoons Baking powder
For the sauce:
1/4 cup (70g) Hot sauce
2 tablespoons Honey/brown sugar/white sugar
4 tablespoons (60g) Butter
For the dipping sauce:
1/2 cup (115g) Sour cream
1/4 cup (60g) Mayonnaise
3/4 cup (100g) Blue cheese, crumbled or grated
Black pepper to taste
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
Chives – optional
1. Make blue cheese dip: in a bowl, mix together all dipping sauce ingredients and well combined. Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
2. Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Line a baking tray with foil, and place a wire rack over the tray. Set aside.
3. Pat dry chicken wings liberally with paper towels, squeezing out as much moisture as you can. Transfer the wings to a large bowl.
4. In a small bowl combine salt, pepper, garlic powder and baking powder. Sprinkle the mixture over the wings, add 2 tablespoons of oil and toss to combine.
5. Arrange the wings on the rack. Bake for 40-50 minutes, filling half way through, until golden brown.
6. While wings are baking, make the sauce: in a small saucepan combine all sauce ingredients. Let the butter melt completely and cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn the heat off and set aside.
7. When wings are ready, add to the sauce and toss until fully coated.
8. Serve with blue cheese dipping sauce, carrot sticks and celery sticks.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
- Worldwide Recipes