watch The Best Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe Genoise, this awesome recipe The Best Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe Genoise in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is The Best Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe Genoise
recipe information The Best Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe Genoise, in section Worldwide RecipesThis vanilla sponge cake is the best sponge cake I’ve ever made! The cake is pillowy, soft, spongy and yet, a bit moist. The sponge cake is perfect for so many cake recipes. This sponge cake is also known as Genoise and it’s much easier to make than you probably think it is.
Full printable recipe + tips how to make the best sponge cake: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/The-Best-Vanilla-Sponge-Cake-Recipe--Genoise
More cake recipe:
Vanilla Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtlhdIfojmc
Chocolate Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XBvw_Ty-C0
Red Velvet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGE-RfP6KRE
Tres Leches: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIY-Em-mEyY
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
5 Eggs, separated
3/4 cup (150g) Sugar
1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
1 cup + 2 Tbsp. (150g) All-purpose flour
3 tablespoons Milk
3 tablespoons Oil
1. Preheat oven to 340F (170C). Grease the bottom and sides of a 8-inch (20cm) round cake pan. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until foamy, then gradually add sugar, until stiff peak form.
3. Add egg yolks and whisk until combined.
4. Sift in flour and gently fold until combined.
5. In a small bowl whisk milk, oil and vanilla extract. Add 1-2 tablespoons from the cake batter and mix until combined. Pour into the cake mixture, gently whisk until combined.
6. Pour the batter into prepared pan, tap the pan on the table to release air bubbles and bake for 30-35 minutes.
7. Allow to cool.
- Worldwide Recipes