watch Tiramisu in a Cup Eggless Tiramisu Recipe, this awesome recipe Tiramisu in a Cup Eggless Tiramisu Recipe in our recipes website
the title of the recipe is Tiramisu in a Cup Eggless Tiramisu Recipe
recipe information Tiramisu in a Cup Eggless Tiramisu Recipe, in section Worldwide RecipesThese tiramisu cups are the individual version of the classic tiramisu recipe. Usually, tiramisu is made in a large dip dish, this recipe makes mini tiramisu that you can serve in glass, jar or a cup. This tiramisu recipe is eggless but nevertheless, creamy, rich and very delicious. And if you thought that making tiramisu was complicated, you can make this recipe in just 10 minutes.
Full written recipe + tips how to make the best tiramisu: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Tiramisu-in-a-Cup--Eggless-Tiramisu-Recipe
More Recipes You May Like:
Classic Tiramisu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VTtenyKRg4
Tiramisu Truffles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S65yOaqbSkc
Chocolate Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XBvw_Ty-C0
Lemon Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ozmynvMMLc
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
Makes 4 large serving or 6-8 medium servings
1 cup (240ml) Coffee
12-18 Savoiardi biscuits (Ladyfingers)
2 tablespoons coffee liqueur/marsala/brandy (optional)
1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream, cold
1 cup (225g) Mascarpone, room temperature
1/2 cup (60g) Powdered sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
Cocoa powder for dusting
1. Make the coffee syrup: mix hot coffee with the liqueur, pour into a large dish and set aside to cool.
2. Make the cream: in a large bowl, whip heavy cream, vanilla extract and sugar until stiff peaks form. In a separate bowl beat mascarpone until soft. Gently fold whipped cream into the mascarpone. Transfer the cream to a piping bag and set aside.
3. Assemble: dip each ladyfinger in the coffee mixture, place into the bottom of the cup/jar, break into pieces as needed so they fit in the cup/jar. Pipe a layer of cream, then break another dipped ladyfinger and arrange over the cream, pipe another layer of crem, arrange another layer of dipped cookies and pipe the last cream layer until the top of the cup/jar.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
5. Before serving dust with cocoa powder.
Equipment I used in this video:
Measuring Cups an Spoons in Rose Gold: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/collections/all-products/products/copper-measuring-cups-set-of-8
Piping Bag: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/products/20-pieces-disposable-piping-bags?_pos=1&_psq=pipi&_ss=e&_v=1.0
- Worldwide Recipes